- Last day of school for full-time seniors
- Project Voyce, Room 252, 3:00pm-4:00pm
This year we will be having an entire new end of year experience. The last day of school is Tuesday June 4. As a school, we chose to give finals for full time and part time students May 22nd and 23rd , so we could institute our “Do Something Real Collaborative.” Second semester is three weeks longer than first semester, so we felt an experiential learning experience would work well the last week of school.
A few important points:
- Students have been assigned to a collaborative groups based on one of their top 3 career clusters on their personal education plan survey.
- Grades will be assigned for this project under “Community Work Experience,” and they will be a pass or fail, on your student’s transcript. Grades will be based on attendance and positive participation.
- If students are late to school, they may miss a field trip, and will be sent home.
Schedule for the last week of School:
Monday May 27 Memorial Day, No School
Tuesday May 28 7:30-12:00 pm
Wednesday May 29 7:30-11:00 (Graduation at 2pm)
Thursday May 30 7:30-12:00 pm
Friday May 31 7:30-12:00 pm
Monday June 3 7:30-11:00 am
Tuesday June 4 7:30-11:00 am
We are excited about this new opportunity for our students. Our teachers have spent a great deal of time this semester planning terrific experiences for your students. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at school.