How to Become a Full Time Student
How to Enroll—2019-2020 School Year
Step 1: Submit a DPS School of Choice form (online only), ranking CEC Early College as one of your top choices
- Round 1 of School of Choice application opens on January 15th and ends at 4:00pm on February 15th.
Step 2: Complete the CEC Early College enrollment requirements—
- Fill out CEC Early College’s online application. Please keep in mind this is not the School of Choice Application.
- Submit 3 teacher recommendation letters
Step 3: Parent/Student Information Meeting
- If your student is selected during the round 1 of the School of Choice process, you will need to attend a mandatory Parent/Student Information Meeting. Date to be determined.
Step 4: Student Interview
- If you and your student have completed all the steps listed above, your student will then attend a student interview. Date to be determined.
Students who do not complete the steps listed above may not attend
CEC Early College in the Fall of 2019
DPS Part-Time Students Spring