It’s not too early to begin thinking about Senior portraits for the yearbook! Photos are due November 3rd and are a great opportunity to show your individuality and high school spirit. Here are the details:
CEC Middle College of Denver Yearbook Senior Photo Requirements
It is not required to have a professional take your portrait. We have LifeTouch taking school pictures this week that can be used in the yearbook. You may submit a photo from a professional photographer, but they must meet the outlined specifications. If they do not meet the specifications, the photo from LifeTouch will be used OR the photo will be cropped.
Specifications for the yearbook:
- Head/Torso shots only
- No props such as cars, pets, hats, hoods, horses, helicopters, etc. (small hand held prop OK as long as they are appropriate)
- Minimum size= 2.25″ wide by 3″ height photo OR .jpg format 600 DPI (dots per inch) digital file.
- Please send or bring a quote with a portrait (guidelines below)
- Other creative photos may be submitted for the rolling monitors in the hall, senior lunch and graduation but will not appear in the yearbook. Yearbook staff reserves the right to reject a photo or quote if it is inappropriate.
Guidelines for Senior Quotes
The CEC yearbook invites seniors to submit inspirational quotes to accompany their senior portraits. Please keep the following guidelines in mind when submitting your senior portrait and senior quote:
- Please include your name, the quote in quotation marks and the person quoted.
- Please keep it 25 words or less
- No foul language or inappropriate subject matter. The Yearbook Staff reserves the right to omit any inappropriate quotes.